Friday, November 2, 2012

Coffee and Beer! Yes, please!




A friend pointed me in the direction of a Kickstarter program I feel I can get behind!

A local (local to Tucson, Arizona) brew house and coffee shop. Both great tasty forms of liquid in one great location!!

What could be better?

Seriously!

The business is called Public Brew House and Coffee and is run by Beau Hintz and Mike Gura. Beau a barista and Mike a beer brewer. They are both incredibly passionate about their crafts and want to share it with everyone.

I'm intrigued by the two, beverages, being combined. I'm also intrigued by the space in which they will plant their roots. A beautiful historic downtown location. They have a huge court yard which is great for music, food and art shows.

I'm very excited about this project. I love local businesses, especially when it involves two of my favorite things.

Please check out their Kickstarter page. They explain their vision much better than I could ever explain. Consider backing this project. I think they have something good here! You can even back this project if you don't live here. Then come visit! :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment