Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Veganversary!

I've been on quite the hiatus as of late. With the holidays I needed to focus on my family. The time away was nice, I was able to gain a little more perspective. We all need that from time to time.

I'm back and it's my Veganversary! Yep, a year ago we, my family, changed our way of eating. We started eating a plant-based diet and we haven't looked back. I believe we just wanted to "give it a try," but look at us now!!


It's all about the veggies!

The progress I've made this year have given me such great pleasure. Baby weight lost plus some! Better health for myself and the hubby! A new business prospect and this wonderful blog. I'll need to run in to the doctor and get my cholesterol checked after all this healthy food.

My in-laws have mostly gone plant-based and my dad is joining in for the month of February. He'll be getting some blood work down at the beginning and the end. I'm hoping, just like us, he finds it to be a positive change. Perhaps he'll stick with it.

I've taught classes this past year and I look forward to teaching more. I'd like to include that in my personal business. Plant-Based Food Consultant. Menu planning, grocery shopping, food prep, and teaching those I work with to cook! What better way to help others with a healthy lifestyle?


It's been quite the year. To be honest with you all, I wasn't sure we'd make it. But, with all the support the transition was easy and welcoming. I don't miss my previous carnivorous lifestyle. I certainly feel healthier, lighter, and happier!! My daughter is also benefiting from the whole food "diet." She's incredibly healthy and if she does manage to pick up some nasty germs she kicks it rather quickly.

I look forward to a wonderful year of blogging, working, cooking and loving on my family!!

Drop me a line some time. I'd love to hear from you all.

How long have you been plant-based? Or, have you been interested and just have questions? I'm here to help.

Cheers and Happy New Year to you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment