Sunday, July 29, 2012

Menu plan week of July 29-August 4

This weeks menu. Oh boy, I swear I already blogged this, last Thursday! That is until the hubby told me I hadn't blogged since Monday! I have had another very busy week.

Again this week, I'm keeping with the theme of using the oven less. It's still quite warm outside although the summer monsoons have hit which is wonderful. I do love the smell of fresh rain in the desert! My little one likes to stand under our porch and reach out into the water falling from the roof top. It's one of her favorite things to do.

I'm working on photos with the hubby's fancy camera mostly because the pictures come out so lovely but also because my little one broke my phone so no more photos from there. Baby spit kills! Any fancy camera picture suggestions are always greatly appreciated. I'm learning. :) 

Here's the menu!

Sunday: July 29 
I've finally made up my own eggless salad sandwich recipe. With the right bread or wrap it's GF! I'll be posting the recipe soon. I'm working on a blog for a friend of mine who's looking to eat more GF. I'm working on some recipes for him and his family. Lunch time friendly, some of them. This will be one of the recipes.

Monday: July 30 
Indian Summer Sucotash with baked tofu. I found this good looking recipe in Vegetarian Times. Can't wait to try it.

Tuesday: July 31
Big Ole' Salad night! Yum!!

Wednesday: August 1 
Nachos!! Ultimate Nachos! We will be making this with SmartMeat for the BK and a more of a lentil nacho filling for us. With all the toppings of course! I always make VegVeeta from Dreena Burton, goes wonderfully!

Thursday: August 2 
Chickenless wraps. Trader Joe's has an awesome "chicken" nugget that we all actually like. Makes for an easy wrap night. We will be grilling red potatoes and corn on the cob. 

Friday: August 3
No cook Friday night. What will you be having?

Saturday: August 4
Squash, Chickpea, and red lentil stew. Great thing about this fabulous stew, I can throw it in the crockpot in the morning. No need to heat up the house and it basically cooks itself! 

Cheers and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment