Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu for the week of 2/19/12-2/26/12

It's menu time again. I do need to remember to go through my cabinets and freezer to use up that food for next weeks menu. I'm running out of space in my kitchen!!

Sunday 2/19/12:
Chili. Yes, chili again. I'm working hard at perfecting it so we'll be eating it a lot! Cornbread on the side!

Monday 2/20/12:
Bolognese sauce with pasta. Now, I've only every had bolognese sauce with lot's of meat so this will be different but why not give it a try. I'm also going to make a quinoa vegetable salad!

Tuesday 2/21/12:
Is it Fat Tuesday? I have no idea. But, if it is I may make vegan etouffe instead of salad. But, what's planned is salad.

Wednesday 2/22/12:
I'm going to give Tamale Pie another go. Wish me luck. New recipe...it's gotta be good. Chips and salsa.

Thursday 2/23/12:
Falafel (pita sandwich), curry rice and green beans. I'm going to make the falafel myself. First time for everything.

Friday 2/24/12:
No cook Friday night. We'll see!

Saturday 2/25/12:
Ultimate Nachos! BK's mom told us of a "meat" that's super tasty so we're going to give it a try too. Yum!

Cheers and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment