Sunday, March 4, 2012

This weeks menu. 3/4/12-3/10/12

Here we go with this weeks menu! Enjoy!!

Sunday 3/4/12:
Chili with cornbread. Yep, trying out my chili again with some changes from last time. Last time I made it, it was good but lacked depth that meat used to give it. I will get it right one day!!

Monday 3/5/12:
Udon Noodle Salad with baked tofu. This recipe, out of The Get Healthy, Go Vegan Cookbook: 125 Easy and Delicious Recipes to Jump-Start Weight Loss and Help You Feel Great sounds and looks fantastic!

Tuesday 3/6/12:
It's salad night! Salad and whatever else we find lying around or that we want to make from our CSA basket. I tell you, making salad on CSA pickup day makes things so much easier.

Wednesday 3/7/12:
Sloppy Joe's with tater tots and vegetables (what we get from CSA). The other night I put out a variety veg tray that was a hit so I think I may do that again.

Thursday 3/8/12:
I actually didn't write anything down. Oops! I may look for something simple from Trader Joe's. It's going to be a busy week.

Friday 3/9/12:
Leftovers or something...it's No Cook Friday Night!

Saturday 3/10/12:
It's our little girls first birthday party. We'll be having black bean burgers, veggie burgers, quinoa salad, potato salad, veggie tray, cake, chocolate mousse. And, whatever others feel like bringing. Yum!!

Cheers and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment