Monday, January 9, 2012

Dinner goodness

Dinner goodness by VlinderM
Dinner goodness, a photo by VlinderM on Flickr.

For this evenings dinner I made a sundried tomato pasta with artichokes, onions, a white wine sauce which was cooked down with garlic. I used no oils to make this entire meal. For the brocollini I blanched them for about 30 seconds in boiling water, rinsed them in cold water then sauteed in vegetable broth with garlic and some salt. I put the meal on a bed of spinach, it was more flavorful than I expected. It was very good. I cut some of it into small pieces and J ate it as well. She enjoyed it, well not the brocollini, she prefers regular brocoli.

I've made sure to eat more today so as not to be incredibly hungry. I have always been one to eat every two hours so I'm not sure why I haven't been with the diet changes. I definitely feel I have more energy today and I got hardly any sleep last night. We have our first Tucson CSA pickup tomorrow. I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment