Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lentil soup

Lentil soup by VlinderM
Lentil soup, a photo by VlinderM on Flickr.

This turned out very well! Lentil soup with chard. I decided not to use the entire loaf for the bread bowl and instead cut one in half so that we have another for lunch tomorrow. Super simple soup!! Great tasting!!

I got the recipe from

Forks Over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health.

Oh and by the way, last night I was on my own for dinner since the boys went to a soccer game. So, I put the baby to bed and decided simple and quick would do. I sauteed some spinach, brocolli, and edamame with some garlic and bam that was dinner. It was super tasty, super simple, and super quick. Edamame has great protein so it kept me filled for the evening. I love quick simple yummy meals!!

Cheers and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment