Monday, January 23, 2012

Stir fry with asparagus

Stir fry with asparagus by VlinderM
Stir fry with asparagus, a photo by VlinderM on Flickr.

Ah stir fry, it is such an easy go to meal. I'm still learning what and how to make certain things so for a Monday stir fry just sounded simple. I used asparagus, red bell pepper, mushrooms, carrots, green beans, water chestnuts, and edamame. I added fresh ginger as well. I made quinoa and chopped up fresh cabbage(left over from last weeks CSA basket) to add to the dish. It was tasty, simple and filling all at once.

I'm feeling so full of energy lately, even if I'm tired from well, caring for an infant. The foods I make are more filling as well. I was full after dinner! Love it. I'm loving this choice of foods!! Sam even feels good, better, more energy, etc. I now crave veggies, I had edamame for a snack today. So good!

Cheers and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment