Sunday, January 29, 2012

Menu for the week of 1/29/12-2/4/12

This weeks menu was not as creative as I'm sure it could be but I've been battling a sinus infection, I just didn't have the creativity in me. I still put as much thought as I could muster.

Sunday: 1/29/12
Lasagna, yep that's it just lasagna. It has everything you need. Veggies, sauce, noodles, cashews, you name it. And it looks and smells fantastic!

Monday: 1/30/12
Curried Tempeh kabobs with couscous and naan. I'm going to give tempeh a go, although to be honest it looks a little strange. I'll let you know.

Tuesday: 1/31/12
Big Ole Salad Tuesday. Perhaps with something on the side from the CSA. Oh, and bread of course bread!

Wednesday: 2/1/12
Meatball sub for BK and spaghetti to go with the meatballs for us. I'm going the easy route and got premade meatless meatballs from Trader Joe's. I'm told they are good, we'll see. As a side we have salad and greens still from last weeks CSA basket.

Thursday: 2/2/12
Burgers(I know it's on last weeks menu but because the tostadas didn't go well the first go around we didn't get to the burgers) meat burger for BK(we still had some left from Costco and he says he needs his meat "fix" because he's not getting red meat with us or at his mom's house, when they're gone though...) We will be enjoying chipotle black bean burgers with greens, sauteed onion and peppers, avocado and whatever else sounds yummy!. I will be serving tots on the side, I do love me some tots! Salad and greens as well.

Friday: 2/3/12
No cook Friday night. Now, last week wasn't actually no cook but I guess I look at using whatever is leftover in the house to make dinner as a no cook night. Last week(I know, I didn't blog) I made a whatever we've got soup. It was tasty! So, here's to another leftover no cook night. Everyone should have one!

Saturday: 2/4/12
Tuscan Bean Soup in bread bowls. The hubby requested a bean soup. Sounds tasty to me. I may cook up some green beans to go with.

Cheers and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment