Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Refried beans for burritos

For Wednesday night's dinner I will be making burritos. For Sam and I it it will be beans, cilantro rice, sauteed peppers, salsa, guacamole, and lettuce. For the bonus kid we will throw some chicken in the crockpot for him to fill up his tortilla with, I'm sure he'll have some beans too! Shh...don't tell him, they're vegan. I found a recipe for crockpot refried beans which I've already started. They sound quite promising. I found them on another blog, Morgan's Amazing refried beans! I hope they turn out amazing. I initially thought I'd make refried black beans but I've had these pinto beans sitting around my kitchen for what seems like an eternity, so why not? I do love my crockpot, set it and forget it! I'll let you know how they turn out and if Morgan will be one to thank.

No comments:

Post a Comment