Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let's get healthy!

If you are interested in eating healthy, gaining energy, losing pounds, feeling good all while lowering your cholesterol, your risk of cancer, diabetes, and other ailing diseases but you are unsure how or where to start check out the book I'm currently reading. The Engine 2 Diet: The Texas Firefighter's 28-Day Save-Your-Life Plan that Lowers Cholesterol and Burns Away the Pounds
is a very good place to start. I'm nearly done reading it and believe me finding the time to read is very difficult in a house full of health! It's just THAT good! It also has some great recipes. I look forward to the chili recipe, I mean come on this guy is a firefighter shouldn't he know chili? I'm making it this weekend.

Don't be scared. If you want to do the 4 week plan as written in the book, good for you. For those heavy meat eaters he even has a plan where you ween yourself from it all. We aren't necessarily going by the plan itself because we aren't looking at it as a diet, more of a life saving change. We are, however, using his principles in our daily eating habits. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It definitely has a ton of great information.

Cheers and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment